We offer maintenance packages for all types of audio video systems whether or not they were originally supplied by us.
We tailor each package to the needs of the client on a case by case basis, recognising the varying profile of different meeting spaces.
Our maintenance packages are designed to give our customers the most efficient use of their facilities possible by ensuring minimum “downtime” through the careful selection of reliable components and the provision of spare components to venerable systems with a very short turnaround.
We apply the same philosophy to the software components of our clients Audio Visual systems by ensuring operating systems, software and firmware are current and to the manufacturers recommendations. Our in house programming capability allows us to make modifications and enhancements to software configurations quickly and efficiently.
For complete piece of mind, our internal Audio Visual Maintenance operation provides a first response help desk by telephone and can remotely monitor all aspects of our clients Audio Visual systems via remote monitoring where required.
A typical maintenance contract may include the following.
- Planned maintenance visits which can be monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually
- Support for both hardware and software issues
- 2 to 8 working hour on-site engineer attendance
- Weekend support and cover
- A regular schedule of preventative maintenance for all equipment
- Software/firmware upgrades to ensure optimum performance
- Support of control system code and resource to undertake any necessary programming
- Consulting services to support & implement hardware/software upgrades and implementation of configuration changes
- Hire of equipment & technical services to support special events